Thursday 3 September 2009

Wage Concern update

Hello,
I trust you're keeping well. Thanks for supporting our Wage Concern campaign to defend the National Minimum Wage.
I thought you might like to a listen to the excellent Radio 4 documentary on the Minimum Wage.
It's called 'The Minimum Wage - Where Did It All Go Right.' You can listen to it here
I think it'll put a smile on your face. It did me! My good friend Rodney Bickerstaffe is brilliant on it.
Remember, the Tories were shamed by you into puling their 'Employment Opportunites Bill' to effectively scrap the National Minimum Wage. But it comes back before the House on October 16th.
Don't worry - we'll be reminding the media and the public about this when the time comes. Please forward this email to any friends who might want to join our campaign. The website is still up and you can still sign our petition.
Once again, thanks for all your help,
Yours,
John Prescott

No comments: