Sunday 14 September 2008

Welcome

Hi, I thought I'd set up a blog as it's the Labour Party Conference in Manchester next week and I'm attending.
It's a very interesting time for the party at the moment to say the least!
The Blog posts will be PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS and not those of Salford City Council Labour Group, Salford Local Government Committee, Langworthy Ward Labour Party, Kersal Ward Labour Party or Broughton and Blackley CLP.
I make this quite clear from the outset as I have landed myself in trouble on more than one occaison!
Some of the entries will be after the event as conference tends to go on to the wee small hours with fringe meetings etc.
I'm looking forward to it as it's an opportunity to catch up with friends and colleagues from around the country, plus some excellent speeches, workshops and fringe meetings.

No comments: